Quantum Gateway Inline Frames - Tested with Version 22.214.171.124
What can I do with this module?
* Process transactions.
* Admin Void transaction.
* Admin force an Auth Only transaction to settle
* Return a transaction.
* Allow customers to store credit card for return visit.
* Allow customers to update stored credit card.
Quantum Gateway OpenCart Module Instructions
· Back up your webstore and database prior to making any changes!!!
· Install vQmod (Required for QGW Plugin)
1. Download the newest OpenCart version(2.5.1) from vQmod Download and unzip the folder
2. Using FTP/SFTP, upload the "vqmod" folder from the zip to the root of your opencart store
3. Be sure the vqmod folder and the vqmod/vqcache folders are writable (755)
4. Go to https://yoursite.com/vqmod/install
5. You should get a success message. If not, check permissions above and try again
6. Load your store homepage and verify it works
7. Using FTP, verify that there are new "vq" files in the "vqmod/vqcache" folder
· Check Security Settings (SSL)
1. Under Settings, Select the Edit button for your store
2. Click on the tab labeled Server
3. Select Yes for the option Use SSL
4. Click Save at the top of the page
If when accessing opencart using https:// no images load the issue is likely related to a known opencart bug. Open the config.php in the root of the opencart store and make sure the define('HTTPS)SERVER' setting is https:// (not https://) . If it is http change it and then refresh the page, it should work. It might be necessary to clear your browser cache if the page refresh didn't work. Please also check the admin/config.php as well.
Example of https config.php bug
Example of https config.php fixed
Some versions may require the catalog as well. Examples:
· Install Quantum Gateway Plugin
1. Download and extract QGW Plugin
2. Open the Quantum folder
3. Using FTP/SFTP, upload the contents of the Quantum folder to the root of your opencart store
4. When prompted, choose MERGE so that the copied folders add their contents to the existing folders.
5. In the admin section of your OpenCart Store, go to Extensions and then choose Payments
6. Select Install for Quantum Gateway Payment Module
7. Select Edit for Quantum Gateway Payment Module and enter the information below from your QGW account
a. Vault Key
b. Restrict Key
c. Gateway Login ID
d. API Username
e. API Key
f. MD5 Hash
8. Select the General Options Tab to select transaction type and email options
9. Verify that Status is set to enabled
10. Click Save at the top right hand side of the screen
You can now process with Quantum Payment Gateway using Open Cart.