In Line Frames API
Use an inline frame to process transactions or update SecureVault customers without the need to ever touch, transmit or store any cardholder (credit card) data on the merchant's Web site or have any such data pass through the merchant's servers or network. The primary benefit is a substantially streamlined process for PCI compliance.
To make things easier for integration we have a PHP script with all the functions you need. There are also several examples to look at. Please download
* Added the amount to the pass back information. (May 3rd, 2012)
* Added md5 hash to the pass back information. (May 3rd, 2012)
* Forced the quantum_iframe.php to connect via TLS 1.2 instead of web server default. (July 1st, 2018)
API Last Update August , 2020
For Conneciton issues please make sure your server is sending/using tls 1.1 or 1.2. To manually fix a previous installation please re-upload the quantum_iframe.php from the file above or just after line 68 add this line.
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, 6);
And then re-upload it.
* Added the ability to edit recurring customer so that a customer can update their payment information. (July 2020)
* Added the ability to send approved and declined url in POST instead of in request/addrress bar.(August 2020)
|Empty||Processing Single Transaction|
|CustomerEdit||Customer Edit - Payment and profile information|
|CustomerEditPayment||Customer Edit Payment - Payment information. CC/EFT|
|CustomerEditProfile||Customer Edit Profile|
|RecurringCustomerEdit||Recurring Customer Edit|
If you need help with customizing your quantum_iframe.php to include more field, please email email@example.com.